Dear Cross Creek,
Here are a few important reminders and a prayer request:
1. Summer Break for Classes
Our 9:30 classes for adult and children are now on break for the summer. We are planning to launch a new Discipleship Pathway plan in Fall 2017 that will include improved and expanded course offerings for all ages.
2. Financial Reports
With our bulletin redesign earlier this year, we relocated our monthly financial reports to the church website at crosscreek.us/give. Starting this week there will be a reminder in the bulletin that you can always find the latest report there. That webpage also provides a list of methods that are available for giving financially to the work of the church.
3. Communities for Congregational Care
Our elders, deacons, and women's ministry leaders are committed to praying for you and ministering to you. We gather together as a group every month to pray and work together on shepherding and mercy needs in the congregation.
If you have a question, need, or prayer request, please reach out to your elder(s), deacon(s), or women's ministry leader(s). Likewise, they will reach out to you from time to time to see how you're doing and how we can be praying for you. Here is their contact info, based on where you live:
4. PRAYER REQUEST: Elders Vision Planning & Prayer Retreat
The elders of Cross Creek will be gathering together for a Vision Planning & Prayer Retreat on Saturday, May 20.
- Please pray that God would continually pour out his Spirit on these men and provide wisdom, vision, and power as they seek to faithfully fulfill their calling as shepherds and overseers.
- Pray that Cross Creek would be aligned with Jesus' purposes, so that we would move forward in His power for His glory in the weeks, months, and years ahead.
- Pray that God would reveal how we can be used to see his church strengthened, His kingdom come, and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven, here in Saint Johns and beyond.
Thank you! See you this Sunday at 10:30am for worship, including the Lord's Supper.
Grace and peace,